Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Focus on GOD

Job 24: 23 He may let them rest in a feeling of security,
    but his eyes are on their ways.

============

Jealous is never a good thing. I mean when I look at what someone else is doing or not doing I compare myself to them. Since I’m the judge I always win my personality contest. I say “Look at what they are doing” to GOD and it seems like they are getting away with murder, literally.

  • GOD says to me “Vengeance is mine, I will repay.”
  • GOD says to me “Pray for your enemies.”
  • GOD says to me “Have mercy on the merciless.”


I pondered these qualities and realized that’s the way GOD treats me. HE is merciful on me in spite of me. HE holds back HIS wrath and showers me with love. HE turns my jealous into prayer.

  • Are you jealous of the reckless?
  • Do you think “that” person is getting away with everything and you are getting beat up?
  • Can you turn you jealousy into a prayer?
  • Will you show mercy on those who don’t deserve it?


No comments:

Post a Comment