Friday, January 23, 2015

GOD will Deliver

Job 22: 26 Surely then you will find delight in the Almighty
    and will lift up your face to God.
27 You will pray to him, and he will hear you,
    and you will fulfill your vows.
28 What you decide on will be done,
    and light will shine on your ways.
29 When people are brought low and you say, ‘Lift them up!’
    then he will save the downcast.
30 He will deliver even one who is not innocent,
    who will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands.”

============

Whatever I have faced, GOD has been there to pick me up. When things were stolen from me, GOD was there to repair my meager stuff. When I was kicked out, GOD was there to pick me up and handle my brokenness. When I was slandered, threatened, harassed and mislead, GOD was there to pick up my broken pieces.

GOD hears. GOD loves. GOD is.

  • Are you ready for GOD’s blessings?
  • Do you truly believe HE has a great and wonderful plan for you?
  • Can you act like HE is going to deliver you by being prepared?
  • If you do not know what HIS plan is for you then won’t you ask HIM today?


No comments:

Post a Comment