Monday, January 26, 2015

Refining Process


Job 23:When he is at work in the north, I do not see him;
    when he turns to the south, I catch no glimpse of him.
10 But he knows the way that I take;
    when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.

============

Even when I don’t see GOD, HE is at work. I mean sometimes I can clearly see HIS hand on me. Like that time when I slid in front of the bus just before it began moving and it stopped. Or the time when I hit a huge puddle of water and the car spun sideways on the expressway and no one hit me. But what about the times I don’t see HIM?

  • Sometimes I can’t see what GOD is doing in my life.
  • Sometimes I wonder if GOD is even there.
  • Sometimes I think GOD has moved on and is helping someone else who has more needs.


When I pray and don’t get my wish in minutes I cry like a baby, but what if I have been praying for years? I mean certainly GOD has ears doesn’t HE? What if HE told me to do something and that something seems endless?

  • GOD says to me “I will fortify your steps.”
  • GOD says to me “Keep going for I am with you.”
  • GOD says to me “Pray without ceasing and I will make you strong.”


My strength comes from GOD not the item I yearn for. HE walks with me day by day, step by step. HE is loving as HE tests me with fire and refines me to shine like gold. HE is the one who I can trust.

  • Are you going through the fire?
  • Have you been waiting for years for deliverance?
  • Can you take off your blinders and recognize what GOD “IS” doing in your life?
  • Will you tell someone about GOD today?


No comments:

Post a Comment