Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Prayer for Those with Financial Woes


Psalm 4:Many, Lord, are asking, “Who will bring us prosperity?”
    Let the light of your face shine on us.
Fill my heart with joy
    when their grain and new wine abound.
In peace I will lie down and sleep,
    for you alone, Lord,
    make me dwell in safety.

============

Dear LORD,

            I know many who are hurting and are in dire straits.
I know many who are struggling and desire to turn their hearts to YOU.
            I know many who used their last dime a long time ago.
I know many who cry out to YOU daily.

            LORD please fill their coffers with YOUR wealth.
Let their hearts abound with YOUR grace.
            “Let the light of YOUR face shine on us.”
Fill our hearts with joy when their grain and new wine abound.


amen

No comments:

Post a Comment