Thursday, February 5, 2015

Feeling Secure

Job 31: 24 “If I have put my trust in gold
    or said to pure gold, ‘You are my security,’
25 if I have rejoiced over my great wealth,
    the fortune my hands had gained,
26 if I have regarded the sun in its radiance
    or the moon moving in splendor,
27 so that my heart was secretly enticed
    and my hand offered them a kiss of homage,
28 then these also would be sins to be judged,
    for I would have been unfaithful to God on high.

============

Reorg season number four was here and my biggest fear was upon me. I had no depth perception regarding the levels they would cut because I was one of them. I was absolutely speechless. I thought I would work at this place forever. In fact I worked day and night for this place, trying to “hold onto what I had.”

  • Fear blinds me to what I’m supposed to be doing.
  • Fear robs me of an abundant life.
  • Fear grips me to the point where I try to play it safe, hiding so I won’t get cut.


In order for me to “feel secure” I had to have fear. I mean if I didn’t tie my shoes right or please the latest ego in charge then I could “lose my job.” In retrospect, this wasn’t security, it was bondage.

  • GOD wants me to put my trust in HIM at all times.
  • GOD wants me to acknowledge that I need HIM before I need money, titles or pleasure.
  • GOD wants me to seek HIS face on my job or business or home.


No matter where I am, I must seek GOD. I should acknowledge my fear and ask HIM to hold onto it for me. My security is in GOD so wealth that causes fear must depart. I’m not saying I should not be wealthy, but it’s the fear of losing wealth that must be removed. Everything is GOD’s and I need to understand that I am in a very wealthy family, namely JESUS CHRIST’s.

  • Do you have gripping fear over your job?
  • Are you extremely stressed out?
  • Hove you lost your job and feel lost?
  • Can you begin to put your trust in GOD today?
  • Will you slowdown in order to hear GOD’s voice?


No comments:

Post a Comment