Thursday, February 12, 2015

Remember to Extol HIS work

Job 36: 22 “God is exalted in his power.
    Who is a teacher like him?
23 Who has prescribed his ways for him,
    or said to him, ‘You have done wrong’?
24 Remember to extol his work,
    which people have praised in song.
25 All humanity has seen it;
    mortals gaze on it from afar.
26 How great is God—beyond our understanding!
    The number of his years is past finding out.

============

There was a chill in the air and I went outside. Stars seemed to show themselves one at a time until the sky, that appeared to be dark, was now full of glorious rays. During the day I could see animals scurrying around gather food they did not plant.

I slowly pulled back and noticed that GOD had put a lot of people in my life to help me and for me to help. My life is abundant!

  • Are you praising GOD for what HE is doing in your life?
  • Do you have a mind full of complaints?
  • Can you change your complaints to praise?


No comments:

Post a Comment