Thursday, April 2, 2015

Remain Confident


Psalm 27: 13 I remain confident of this:
    I will see the goodness of the Lord
    in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the Lord;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the Lord.

============

Clinging to my mother’s hand, I was frightened to go into the unknown. I had never spent time away from her and this thing called kindergarten was foreign to me. I was scared, but I let go and went in. This same feeling appeared several times in my life, each time I was frightened of the unknown, each time I let go and dove in.

  • The unknown is frightening to me.
  • The unknown is very scary to me.
  • The unknown is a place that my mind conjures up fears.


Jumping into the unknown is frightening for the heartless. I should know, I have been very scared many times. BUT GOD says something different.

  • GOD says to me “When you walk by faith, remember to wait on ME.”
  • GOD says to me “When you are frightened, be strong and take heart.”
  • GOD says to me “I will bring goodness while you are alive and after.”


GOD tells me to remain confident no matter how frightened others around me may be. HE leads me besides still waters and restores my soul.

  • Are you frightened to walk into the unknown?
  • Are you afraid of making a mistake?
  • Can you ask GOD to help you overcome your fears?
  • Will you reach out to GOD today for strength?


No comments:

Post a Comment