Psalm 92: 11 My eyes have seen the defeat of my adversaries;
“May I be successful” was my prayer and I was thrust into a whirlwind of huge successes. But then life became very distracting and soon I had little time for GOD. I had too many worries I had to attend to and the pressures of life didn’t seem to afford quality time to spend with GOD.
- Sometimes my trials are caused by my expectations.
- Sometimes my trials are caused by my desires.
- Sometimes my trials are caused by something I asked for.
Finally I decided to put my trust in GOD for a change. I mean I decided to go out and “street-witness” for the first time in my life. This was met with trials as well but I asked GOD to remove the barriers and people responded to our message. I realized that GOD will defeat my adversaries when I sincerely focus on HIS kingdom.
- GOD wants me to be wildly successful while spreading HIS kingdom.
- GOD wants me to understand what true success looks like.
- GOD wants me to seek HIS kingdom first and all ‘these” things will be added.
When I seek my kingdom first it seems to be a road that quickly forgets GOD but when I seek HIS kingdom first I have to depend on HIM and HIS sovereignty. I become weak and HE is made strong in my life. I can then watch HIS power unfold before me for HE is my ROCK.
- Are you waiting for the trial to end?
- Do you think you have the answer to your trial so you constantly pray for “your” answer?
- Can you ask GOD “What do YOU want me to do in the middle of this trial?”
- Will you let GOD go before you, defeating enemies and allow HIM to raise you up in HIS time?
- Can you let go and enjoy the ride?