Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Way to Start the Day


13 Let them praise the name of the Lord,
    for his name alone is exalted;
    his splendor is above the earth and the heavens.
14 And he has raised up for his people a horn,[b]
    the praise of all his faithful servants,
    of Israel, the people close to his heart.
Praise the Lord.

============

Instead of thinking of the problems of the day I decided to wake up and praise GOD for a change.  This took some doing because it seemed like many things were crashing around me. BUT GOD wanted me to think differently.

  • GOD wants me to praise HIM in order to take my mind off of problems.
  • GOD wants me to praise HIM in order to focus on something good.
  • GOD wants me to praise HIM in order to see things from a positive light.


Praising does clear my mind. It makes me focus on good things which in turn make me delight.  I like starting my day with praise. It clears my path for today’s blessings and leaves my sins in yesterday.

  • Will you wake up with praise on your lips?
  • Instead of walking through the day, will you count what GOD has done for you?
  • Will you give GOD praise and forget about your problems for a short time?

No comments:

Post a Comment