Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Wonderful Prayer

Isaiah 33:Lord, be gracious to us;
    we long for you.
Be our strength every morning,
    our salvation in time of distress.

============

What simple words. This prayer has everything needed for this day. Too often I look into the future and my mind races towards the wrong things. In an effort to resolve everything that is out of my hands, I fall into distress.

  • I thank GOD for HIS marvelous blessings for HE has been gracious to me.
  • I thank GOD for being there even when I think HE is not.
  • I thank GOD for being my strength every morning so I do not have to rely on my own strength.
  • I thank GOD for being my salvation in time of distress and forever!



LORD please bless all those who read these words. Bless them and heal them. Be their strength this morning and save them from their distress. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment