Monday, February 29, 2016

Cleared Path

Isaiah 45:I will go before you
    and will level the mountains;
I will break down gates of bronze
    and cut through bars of iron.
I will give you hidden treasures,
    riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the Lord,
    the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
For the sake of Jacob my servant,
    of Israel my chosen,
I summon you by name
    and bestow on you a title of honor,
    though you do not acknowledge me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other;
    apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
    though you have not acknowledged me,
so that from the rising of the sun
    to the place of its setting
people may know there is none besides me.

============

Worried about my future, I sat in my apartment thinking about the test I failed. “How will I get a job? Will I be a janitor forever?”, I thought to myself.

  • There were times when I thought the path was closed.
  • There were times when I thought I had no future.
  • There were times when I thought nothing “is” going right so nothing “will” go right.


Looking at my current abilities was the problem. I mean, I had no idea what was in store for me in the future. All I knew was I failed a test and I may not graduate. BUT GOD saw way ahead.

  • GOD saw my problems way before they happened and leveled the mountains.
  • GOD saw the situations way before they happened and broke the gates of bronze.
  • GOD saw me and made me so HE provided hidden treasures stores in secret places where no human or foe could steal it.


GOD summons me by name and bestows a title of honor on me though I did not acknowledge HIM. HE gave me the ability to graduate and have an illustrious career that I never should have had. HE is the reason for all of my blessings. I acknowledge HIM.

  • Do you have obstacles?
  • Does you path seem blocked?
  • Will you acknowledge GOD’s power and allow HIM to deliver you?
  • Will you put your wholehearted trust in HIM and let HIM clear your path?


No comments:

Post a Comment