Ezekiel 48: 8 “Bordering the territory of Judah from east to west will be the portion you are to present as a special gift. It will be 25,000 cubits wide, and its length from east to west will equal one of the tribal portions; the sanctuary will be in the center of it.
35 “The distance all around will be 18,000 cubits.
“And the name of the city from that time on will be:
the Lord is there.”
When I stopped by my friend’s house late, there was a plate of food wrapped in foil. It had all of my favorites on it. “I wondered when you would come by” said my other mother.
- There have been people who have set aside something special for me.
- There have been people who put some time into me.
- There have been people who watched out for me.
It truly is a great feeling to have someone do something special for me. I mean the thought and the effort behind the act is what makes me feel special, I wonder if GOD feels the same way? HE does.
- GOD wants me to set aside a special gift for HIM.
- GOD wants me to set aside a special place for HIM.
- GOD wants me to set aside a special time for HIM.
Just like I love feeling special, GOD wants and deserves the same, actually better. HE wants some time spent with just HIM and I where we can discuss the day and move on with HIS plan. When I do set aside a special thing, time and place GOD names it “THE LORD IS THERE.”
- Are you setting aside something special for GOD besides money?
- Have you set aside any time with HIM lately?
- Will you set aside a part of your living space to GOD where only you and HE can go?