Monday, August 21, 2017

Do something with the gift

Matthew 25: 19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’

21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’

23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’


============

“Why am I this way?” I exclaimed to GOD. I mean at times it seemed like I was wrong for every situation. People were telling me how wrong my looks, clothing, choices and personality was for a given situation.

  • Sometimes I feel wrong for the job.
  • Sometimes I feel wrong for the situation.
  • Sometimes I feel wrong for society.


Can’t I just sit in my house and talk to no one? I mean it beats rejection, coercion, blame and other unkind stuff the world dishes out. BUT GOD wants me to do something with the gifts HE has given me.

  • GOD wants me to reach those HE has given me with my personality.
  • GOD wants me to reach those only I can reach because of the way HE made me.
  • GOD wants me to reach those who HE sends me to.


When GOD made me and “that” person HE said it was perfect. This is exactly how I made you and I want you to use that to bring people to ME. When you use your gifts for me, I will bless you!

  • Are you hiding?
  • Do you feel inadequate or making others feel the same?
  • Can you use the simple gifts GOD has given you to bring others to HIM?


No comments:

Post a Comment