Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Touched


Mark:6 53 When they had crossed over, they came to the land of Gennesaret and anchored there. 54 And when they came out of the boat, immediately the people recognized Him, 55 ran through that whole surrounding region, and began to carry about on beds those who were sick to wherever they heard He was. 56 Wherever He entered, into villages, cities, or the country, they laid the sick in the marketplaces, and begged Him that they might just touch the hem of His garment. And as many as touched Him were made well.

============

“Here is a drawing of you” the child said. As I looked at the drawing and then the child’s smile I could not contain the joy I had at that moment.

  • I have had some times that brought me extreme joy.
  • I have had some times that enabled me to experience delight.
  • I have had some times that were very touching.


Being “touched” is a wonderful feeling. Many people touched me when they boldly spoke as they met me where I was at the time. They cared and some reached out and took me by the wing to grow me. JESUS does the same.

  • JESUS enjoys when I reach out to touch HIS garment.
  • JESUS loves when I do something to touch HIM.
  • JESUS is touched by my words of encouragement I give to others on HIS behalf.


There are so many people who are reaching out to touch something, but unfortunately there is nothing good in what is being touched. BUT GOD is the right “something” to touch. HE can provide joy like none other. HE can fill me up when others are robbing me of peace.

JESUS is who I reach out to touch when things are not looking as great as they should. I am healed by touching JESUS’s garment.

  • Do you need physical, mental, emotional or spiritual healing?
  • What are you reaching out to get help from?
  • Why is your heart turned from the one who loves you dearly?
  • Will you turn to GOD today and watch HIM do a marvelous work in you?


No comments:

Post a Comment