Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Revealed

Mark 8: 27 Now Jesus and His disciples went out to the towns of Caesarea Philippi; and on the road He asked His disciples, saying to them, “Who do men say that I am?”

28 So they answered, “John the Baptist; but some say, Elijah; and others, one of the prophets.”

29 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”

Peter answered and said to Him, “You are the Christ.”

30 Then He strictly warned them that they should tell no one about Him.

============

Walking down the hallway, I noticed a different gleam in a friend’s eye. He whistled loudly as he entered the work area as if to cheer up everyone around him.  I asked another friend what was going on. “He has been chosen to run the company, but don’t tell anyone.”

  • There have been times I have been in the inner circle.
  • There have been situations that I have had to hold information in secret.
  • There have been circumstances in which I have had to remain silent until the right time.


JESUS, through the HOLY SPIRIT, revealed HIS deity to the disciples. They may not have fully understood what this meant at the time, but they had inside information that no others had. There were still many prophecies that HE needed to fulfill so HIS request for silence needed to be said.

  • JESUS tells me “I AM GOD.”
  • JESUS says to me “I AM the One you seek.”
  • JESUS informs me by saying “I AM the way, the Truth and the Life.”


GOD wants a solid relationship with me that is full of faith towards HIM. HE wants to reveal HIS power to me and has an awesome plan for me that cannot be erased. Life is not about “me” rather it is about JESUS, who has revealed HIMSELF to me.

  • Has JESUS revealed HIMSELF to you?
  • Do you think HE is just another concept of belief or can you open your eyes to HIS deity?
  • Will you stop trying to create your own god and seek the true and living GOD today?


No comments:

Post a Comment