Wednesday, February 7, 2018

All Planned Out



Mark 11: Now when they drew near Jerusalem, to Bethphage and Bethany, at the Mount of Olives, He sent two of His disciples; and He said to them, “Go into the village opposite you; and as soon as you have entered it you will find a colt tied, on which no one has sat. Loose it and bring it. And if anyone says to you, ‘Why are you doing this?’ say, ‘The Lord has need of it,’ and immediately he will send it here.”

So they went their way, and found the colt tied by the door outside on the street, and they loosed it. But some of those who stood there said to them, “What are you doing, loosing the colt?”

And they spoke to them just as Jesus had commanded. So they let them go.

============

“Surprise” was the word that filled the room as I stepped in. My family must have been planning for months. I did not see any cars in front of my house that I recognized. The plan must have been elaborate.

  • There were times when other people have planned some great surprises for me.
  • There were times when other people put wonderful plans in place for me.
  • There were times when I was pleasantly surprised by what someone else had done for me.


Elaborate is an understatement when describing the plan JESUS was fulfilling. This plan had so many details that could have gone wrong, but didn’t. JESUS sent the disciples to an unknown place to get something that did not belong to them from people they had never met. But the plan worked!

  • JESUS has a marvelous plan for me.
  • JESUS has a plan that is ultra-elaborate for me.
  • JESUS has a plan of love that HE is so excited about and HE made it just for me.


GOD did not come into the world to condemn the world, but through HIM it might be saved. HIS plan is definitely a plan of love and HE has it all planned out just for me.

  • Do you think GOD has forgotten you?
  • Do you feel left alone?
  • Can you ask GOD to open your eyes to the marvelous plan HE has for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment