Tuesday, June 12, 2018

That’s what it’s all about



Luke 3: 21 When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened. 22 And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”

============

One single endorsement was all that was needed. JESUS prayed and the HEAVENLY FATHER opened up heaven and said “YOU are MY beloved SON; in YOU I AM well pleased.” This statement declared JESUS as being the SON of GOD.

  • JESUS became a human to save me.
  • JESUS lived HIS life sinless as an example to me.
  • JESUS was baptized to show me what I should do to others.


Life is all about JESUS. HE guides me and many others through HIS HOLY SPIRIT. HE loves like no other and pursues me daily. JESUS along with the HOLY SPIRIT and the FATHER are always there for me.

  • Have you pondered JESUS?
  • Do you recognize that JESUS is GOD?
  • Can you focus your attention on HIS power today?


No comments:

Post a Comment