Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My prayer for you!

2 Thessalonians 1:11 With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith.

=============================================

I have heard from many people that read this message daily and I know that many are going through some very serious trials. I am here to say that GOD knows what you are going through and HE hears you today. HE knows that the enemy is out to discourage you from telling people about the greatness of CHRIST. HE knows that you will be tempted to give up. I have been in the position of giving up may times over the years, BUT GOD always delivered a person with a message of encouragement at the right time.They always had the right words to make me feel better instead of just telling me "it will be alright." I find it quite amazing that GOD has a way that bring me joy without removing me from the situation.

Sometimes I run out of gas. I think I can't make it another step. When that happens, GOD doesn't ask me for more energy. HE shows HIMSELF and quietly helps me through (not around) the situation. When I get through the situation, I am stronger. HE makes me wiser and better so that I can help others who are facing similar situations.My trials help others so they can grow in faith.

  • Are you going through a trial?
  • Do you realize when you come out of the trial you will help others?
  • Can you quiet the noise to listen to GOD today?

No comments:

Post a Comment