Tattered plaid pants that were too short, uncombed hair, skinny and glasses with thick “professor” like frames does not describe your idea of dreamy hunk. In fact it describes a nerd who attracts bullies. Okay you can stop laughing at this person, namely “me.”
- GOD always had a purpose for me, even from my birth.
- HE saw each and every one of my sins and still said “I have the perfect job for you.”
- GOD gets excited when I fulfill my purpose of telling people how great HIS SON is.
- HE is the one who determines who is “great” and who isn’t.
When I looked at my life and compared it to others, it didn’t seem fair. “Everybody is teasing me”, I thought to myself, then I was told about JESUS accepts people just as they are, no matter what sin they have committed. Wow! I can be accepted by someone?! This is GREAT NEWS!
- JESUS accepted me before HE made me.
- HE saw my sins before I committed them and sentenced me to Hell.
- HE then took the sentence for me by dying in my place.
- GOD the FATHER raised HIM and placed HIM above everything.
Years later a very gracious woman married this crazy looking sort. I have traveled around the world spreading CHRIST’s gospel and I have served many. I never would have thought this would happen to me. I mean, who would want to listen to me?
- Do you think GOD cannot use you?
- What is your purpose in life?
- Are you busy seeking riches and fame or can you focus a little of your attention on GOD?
- Can GOD use your sadness to brighten someone else’s life?
- Can you “lead” in spite of your situation?