Thursday, April 25, 2013

GOD even uses evil for good

Genesis 45:Then Joseph said to his brothers, “Come close to me.” When they had done so, he said, “I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt! And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves for selling me here, because it was to save lives that God sent me ahead of you.


For two years now there has been famine in the land, and for the next five years there will be no plowing and reaping. But God sent me ahead of you to preserve for you a remnant on earth and to save your lives by a great deliverance.

“So then, it was not you who sent me here, but God. He made me father to Pharaoh, lord of his entire household and ruler of all Egypt.

============

Scared and confused I left a company that I had poured heart and soul into. I had run into the wrong mix of people and found myself on the outside of “the club.” For a while I felt like I was in the desert. “GOD where are you?” I would cry out.

The desire to start a business was swelling in me. I pursued many options but nothing seemed right. I finally settled on a path and GOD started delivering people to me in droves. Many have helped me and some I helped. I prayed with many and cried with them. I never would have met these people if GOD hadn’t sent me.

  • GOD knows I have to face painful situations so I can grow.
  • GOD understands I have to face adversity in order to be made into what HE wants me to be.
  • GOD delivers me into HIS house in spite of any evil plan thought up by others or me.


Humans think they have control of lives and situations BUT GOD knows better. HIS plans are far above my thoughts, desires or worries. HE is the deliverer of my salvation!

  • Are you going through something?
  • Do you think GOD has left you alone?
  • Won’t you open your eyes and see HIS deliverance?
  • Can’t you give HIM your best AND your worst so HE can show you HIS plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment