Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sometimes GOD just needs to be praised!

David sang to the Lord the words of this song when the Lord delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. He said:
“The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
    my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
    my shield and the horn of my salvation.
He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—
    from violent people you save me.

-------

31 “As for God, his way is perfect:
    The Lord’s word is flawless;
    he shields all who take refuge in him.
32 For who is God besides the Lord?
    And who is the Rock except our God?
33 It is God who arms me with strength
    and keeps my way secure.
34 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
    he causes me to stand on the heights.
35 He trains my hands for battle;
    my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
36 You make your saving help my shield;
    your help has made[i] me great.
37 You provide a broad path for my feet,
    so that my ankles do not give way.

============

This is the day in which JESUS was handed over and falsely accused. Preachers, ministers, deacons, deaconesses and elders of the church were the primary accusers of GOD in the flesh saying HE is not GOD. Their expectation of a worldly leader had not been met.

Instead of praising HIM for all of the miracles HE performed, they accused HIM of trickery and deceit. HE said nothing and absorbed the pain hurled at HIM as HIS own creation looked at HIM with wrongful eyes.

  • GOD should be praised not blamed.
  • GOD should be exalted not hidden.
  • GOD should be talked about not implied.


Saying the name JESUS has power. Just speaking HIS name out loud has far more meaning than any “helps” program that could come from any church. Praising GOD means nothing else matters at this moment.

  • Are you praising GOD?
  • Can you stop asking HIM for stuff for one day and praise HIM?
  • Won’t you focus your attention on GOD’s worthiness to be praised instead of looking at what’s going on around you?
  • Can you open your mouth and say “JESUS thank YOU for being my savior”?


No comments:

Post a Comment