Friday, April 18, 2014

True Leadership

2 Samuel 23:“The Spirit of the Lord spoke through me;
    his word was on my tongue.
The God of Israel spoke,
    the Rock of Israel said to me:
‘When one rules over people in righteousness,
    when he rules in the fear of God,
he is like the light of morning at sunrise
    on a cloudless morning,
like the brightness after rain
    that brings grass from the earth.’

============

Fearing GOD is the mark of a true leader. This person will base major decisions on what GOD wants rather than on men’s desires. For me this means I shouldn’t look at what another leader is doing and point fingers at that person. I need to ask myself, “Am I following what GOD wants?”

JESUS showed HIMSELF to be a true leader on this very day. HE volunteered to take the horrible consequence of mankind’s sin. We have no idea what this means, only that it happened. HIS leadership example shows HE was the ultimate servant.

  • JESUS was direct yet humble.
  • JESUS was powerful yet frail.
  • JESUS was killed yet raised to life.


HE is the mark of a true leader.

  • Where are you putting your trust?
  • Do you have faulty belief in GOD?
  • Do you believe JESUS was raised from the dead and is now placed above everything?
  • Can you see that HE loves you and wants a relationship with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment