Psalm 45: 1 My heart is stirred by a noble theme
“I am finished!” I declared as I ran down the hallway of my dorm. With my first set of finals under my belt, I was filled with elation. I could not hold the words inside. I gleefully galloped down the hall, slipped and hurt my shoulder! I went to the infirmary and they placed my arm in a sling.
The sling could not hold back my joy. The semester was a difficult transition for me and the mystery was now complete.
- When I am excited I can face pain.
- When I am excited I can face problems.
- When I am excited I can face difficulty.
Discouragement is exactly what the enemy wants me to feel. There is no excitement on discouragement, in fact, discouragement leads to dragging everyone around me down to the ground. Soon, I look around and there are nothing but sad faces and pain for miles. BUT GOD wants something different.
- GOD wants me to wake up praising HIM for the things HE has done.
- GOD wants me to be excited about this new day rather than approaching it with dread.
- GOD wants me to focus on the fruit of the spirit rather than the waste that flies out of the body of pain.
Whatsoever is good, whatsoever is true whatsoever is pure; think on these things keeps my mind clear and sharp. Excitement about this new day makes my heart leap with joy as I look forward to what GOD has in store for me!
- Are you excited about life?
- Can you recognize that the ALMIGHTY GOD has a wonderful plan for you today?
- Can you stop thinking about how GOD is doing things and let HIM masterfully weave a tapestry of love in your life today?