Thursday, April 9, 2015

Forgiven


Psalm 32:Blessed is the one
    whose transgressions are forgiven,
    whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the one
    whose sin the Lord does not count against them
    and in whose spirit is no deceit.
When I kept silent,
    my bones wasted away
    through my groaning all day long.
For day and night

    your hand was heavy on me;
my strength was sapped
    as in the heat of summer.
Then I acknowledged my sin to you
    and did not cover up my iniquity.
I said, “I will confess
    my transgressions to the Lord.”
And you forgave
    the guilt of my sin.


============

I find that it is easier to forgive than to ask for forgiveness. I mean asking for forgiveness means I have to see what I did wrong, ask the person for forgiveness and accept the consequences of what I did. BUT GOD says it isn’t hard.

  • GOD says to me “If you confess your sins I will be faithful and just to forgive your sins and cleanse you of all unrighteousness.”
  • GOD says to me “If you confess with your mouth the JESUS is LORD “ and believe in your heart, you will be saved.
  • GOD says to me “No one is righteous, no not one, but whoever believes in their heart the JESUS is the CHRIST, they will be saved.”


GOD is. HE forgives me for all my sins and cleanses me of all unrighteousness. I feel great about confessing to HIM daily!

  • Are you too ashamed to confess your sins?
  • Do you think hiding your sins is good?
  • Can you come out and confess your sins to GOD who is waiting for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment