Ecclesiastes 6: 12 For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
“Why continue?” I thought to myself. I don’t mean why continue with life, I meant school was tough and I was not doing very well. I did not have help and did not know how to seek it. I sat in my apartment and wondered if I should even finish.
- There were times when I felt like giving up.
- There were times where I felt like I had no help at all.
- There were times that I felt lost and had no one to guide me.
“Logic” sometimes lies. I mean logically, at the time, said to me, “quit” and I was leaning towards it more and more each day. Life was tough and sketchy and I had calculated the best route was probably to roll over and sit in the corner and just face failure like the rest of the crowd. BUT GOD said something different.
- GOD said to me “All power and glory are mine” and HE will gladly share it with me.
- GOD said to me “I will never leave you nor forsake you” and HE has never left me nor forsaken me.
- GOD said to me “If you would just follow my path I will make it straight” and HE has guided me to this day.
I decided not to give up and GOD blessed me thoroughly. HE guided me little by little and before I knew it, I graduated. HE showed me that I have to seek HIS face for peace and nothing I do would be too large. HIS power is infinite and wisdom the same. HE grants me guidance when I am lost.
- Are you feeling lost?
- Do you want to give up?
- Can you ask GOD to give you guidance?
- Will you follow GOD to gain HIS strength and stop relying on yours?