Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Do Well

Ecclesiastes 12: 13 Now all has been heard;
    here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
    for this is the duty of all mankind.
14 For God will bring every deed into judgment,
    including every hidden thing,
    whether it is good or evil.

============

Confused about life, I just sat at the edge of my bed wondering “what am I supposed to be doing?” I mean, I had desires but life was difficult for me at this particular time. Even the people I went to see for help were there only to talk “at” me, not “to” me. I wondered why I was, where I was. I could get no answers.

  • There have been times where I felt lost.
  • There have been times where I felt distressed.
  • There have been times where I felt as if I had no hope.


Confusion is the curious word that I wondered about. Why was I confused? I found out that confusion is caused by unmet expectations coupled with strong desires. This leaves a huge gap that keeps me from going with the flow. BUT GOD has a plan.

  • GOD said to me “I AM the author of peace, not confusion.”
  • GOD said to me “I CAN guide you to rest and peace if you would follow MY ways.”
  • GOD said to me “I WILL be with you always, even when other people fall away.”


I soon started following GOD again and soon realized that my confusion came from following the world. When I started helping people instead of helping myself my deeds changed into blessings for many, including myself. I started thriving again.

  • Are you confused?
  • Do you think you are worthless?
  • Can you believe that GOD made you for a purpose?
  • Will you stop looking at the circumstances and start looking at GOD who will give you strength?
  • Will you add a tiny bit of belief to your day?


No comments:

Post a Comment