Thursday, December 17, 2015

You are Doing Well


Isaiah 3: 10 Tell the righteous it will be well with them,
    for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds.

============

Sometimes I just have to say to myself, “You are doing well” just to keep things into perspective. The world has a standard that is ever changing and a dream that is insatiable. In this world of “inadequacy labeling” and positioning for riches, power and fame, I sometimes feel lower than the low. Then someone said, “You are good at…” and that’s all I needed to hear.

  • GOD says to me “I made you perfect for the plan I have for you.”
  • GOD says to me “I will bring many to you if you would follow MY path.”
  • GOD says to me “I love you more than anyone could.”


Living amongst greedy, power hungry people makes me want to do the same. BUT GOD says hold fast onto MY ways and I will reward you for it. Following GOD is easily shown by the fruit I have in my life. I praise GOD for blessing me!

Are you trying to change?
Do you think you are inadequate?
Can you focus on the purpose GOD has given you?

Will you see yourself as righteous only because GOD has done marvelous things for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment