Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hope in Days Ahead


Jeremiah 31: 33 “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
    after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
    and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.
34 No longer will they teach their neighbor,
    or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me,
    from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.
“For I will forgive their wickedness
    and will remember their sins no more.”

============

“The days are coming,” declares the Lord are the words I saw repeatedly in this chapter. After sitting for a while the only thing that came to my mind was “hope.” I mean it seems like GOD gets no gratification in disciplining me. In fact it seems like it hurts HIM. HE awaits a time to bless me.

  • GOD says to me “I will make a new covenant with you.”
  • GOD says to me “I will put my law in your mind and write it on your heart.”
  • GOD says to me “I will be your GOD an you will be my person.”


GOD forgives me for all of my wickedness and remembers my sin no more. HE has fully restored me and all I can do is rejoice!

  • What are you putting you hope in?
  • Do you need a GOD sized savior?
  • Will you allow HIM to restore you today, HIS way?


No comments:

Post a Comment