Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Great is THY Faithfulness


Lamentations 3: 22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
    therefore I will wait for him.”

============

Chirping birds woke me this particular day. Like one of those apocalyptic movies, yesterday’s horrors were over and it was a new day. I had come through yet another one of life’s trials and had a good night’s sleep. It was indeed a new day.

  • Every day I have the opportunity to praise GOD.
  • Every day is a new day full of new adventures if I allow it.
  • Every day is filled with GOD’s compassion and the sins of yesterday are long past.


Each and every day is a new day in GOD’s eyes. HE segments my sins somehow and renews my mind, body and soul daily. HE pours out HIS compassion on me and bathes me with HIS mercy. GOD challenges me to accept HIS kind acts of love. I can wake up with problems on my mind or I can start the day with my mind on HIM.

I chose to say “The LORD is my portion therefore I will wait on HIM.”

  • Can you choose GOD to renew your mind today?
  • Will you spend some quiet moments with HIM and wait on HIS small still voice to guide you?
  • Have you thought about waking up and immediately praying in order to ease your mind?


No comments:

Post a Comment