Jeremiah 45: 2 “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says to you, Baruch: 3 You said, ‘Woe to me! The Lord has added sorrow to my pain; I am worn out with groaning and find no rest.’ 4 But the Lord has told me to say to you, ‘This is what the Lord says: I will overthrow what I have built and uproot what I have planted, throughout the earth. 5 Should you then seek great things for yourself? Do not seek them. For I will bring disaster on all people, declares the Lord, but wherever you go I will let you escape with your life.’”
Graffiti laced buildings seemed to spring up the deeper I traveled towards my destination. I stared out the window at broken glass, boarded buildings and beat up bums. This was my first day of school and I had to ride public transportation. I wondered if I would make it to school alive!
- There are times when fear gets the best of me.
- There have been times where I have had to face my fears.
- There have been situations that I would never have chosen to be in.
Looking back over many situations in my life, I say to myself, “Wow, I would never do that again!” But should I really say that? I mean the situation was not ideal; in fact many situations were quite difficult. BUT GOD brought me through each one!
- GOD has protected me all of my life.
- GOD has watched over me through very scary and difficult situations.
- GOD has allowed me to escape with my life during some very tenuous times.
Praise is all I can offer GOD for my life. Whether it was a car spinning sideways on an expressway or thugs robbing me, GOD was there protecting me through every step. HE has allowed me to travel to unknown places and return unharmed. HE is where I place my trust.
- Do you need protection?
- Are you going into the unknown?
- Will you allow GOD to guide you?
- Will you ask HIM for HIS protection?