Matthew 17: 14 When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16 I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him.”
17 “You unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me.” 18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed at that moment.
19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”
20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
Faith is a strange thing. It is not enveloped in my lust, desires or sight. It is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. But what should I hope for? Should I hope to be the richest person on the planet? Should I hope that a person be healed from a terminal illness?
- GOD loves when I align my desires with HIS.
- GOD sees my tiny faith and couples it to HIS.
- GOD gets excited when I use my faith for something HE believes in.
Sometimes I thought faith was having magical powers to do some impossible things… quite the contrary. GOD wants me to believe HE can do anything and have the faith to watch the situation unfold in HIS timing.
- Faith takes time to grow as I account for the many times GOD has rescued me.
- Faith means I watch GOD at work daily to understand just how amazing HE is.
- Faith is quite powerful and only comes from GOD.
When I think “I” have to have faith I fail. When I believe GOD can do anything and I rely on HIM I succeed abundantly!
- Do you have faith in GOD?
- Do you believe HE can do anything?
- Will you allow HIM to handle the situation, HIS way in HIS time?