Matthew 15: 32 Jesus called his disciples to him and said, “I have compassion for these people; they have already been with me three days and have nothing to eat. I do not want to send them away hungry, or they may collapse on the way.”
“GOD do you care?” was my exclamation. I mean I was facing some huge issues and it seemed like GOD was silent and invisible. I mean, cant HE simply zap the problem away and make my life smooth? Oh, and by the way, throw in a few riches and some comfort and turn HIS back while I sin.
- I have sought GOD with sinful intent.
- I have acted like a spoiled brat wanting my way with GOD.
- I have tried to manipulate GOD into giving me “my” way versus following HIS way.
After getting their friends and relatives healed, the crowd could have left but didn’t They stayed and listened to JESUS teach and to watch HIS every move. They were filled with so much hope that they ran out of all they had brought to eat. It did not matter to them. They were being healed physically and spiritually.
- GOD wants me to seek HIM especially when it is risky.
- GOD wants me to seek HIS physical, mental, emotional and spiritual healing.
- GOD wants me to trust HIS loving intent for me.
Once I stopped throwing my sinful tantrum, I could already see HIS compassion on me. HE was providing, protecting and leading me to better places. Although I wanted HIS timing to happen quicker and I wanted the answer to be what I thought of, GOD showed me HIS grace and blessed me more than I could ever dream.
Sometimes “my” answers to problems are way too small for GOD. I must learn to trust HIS answer in HIS time.
- Do you feel like GOD has left you?
- Are you feeling isolated?
- Can you seek GOD without putting your sinful timing on the solution?
- Will you allow HIM to open your eyes to HIS marvelous ways so a miracle can happen in your life?