Matthew 20: 17 Now Jesus was going up to Jerusalem. On the way, he took the Twelve aside and said to them, 18 “We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death 19 and will hand him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!”
How much more clear could JESUS have made it. I mean HE specifically said church people would kill him. Regular attendees of church would hate HIM so much that they would desire to get rid of the nuisance!
- GOD wants me to see HIM as the solution not the problem.
- GOD wants me to understand HIS love not human hate.
- GOD wants me to speak life not death.
JESUS is the primary conversation I should have on my lips daily. HE said HE would be raised from the dead and was. Only GOD could say this and do it. HE was very clear about saying who HE “is” and what HE did. JESUS is my savior.
- Are you looking for something and are lost?
- Do you find yourself empty?
- Can you look to JESUS as the one who can fill your life with glorious excitement?