Ephesians 1: 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.
“Predestination” is hard to explain. Okay it’s impossible for me to explain. GOD chose me way before I ever “believed” so does that make me a robot? I don’t think so.
- Just because GOD made me I can still reject what HE wants me to do.
- Just because GOD wants me to live I can still chose to follow the path of death.
- Just because GOD desires that I love I can still show hatred and judgment to “those” people.
GOD saw me and forgave me before the Earth was made but I still have “choice.” Choosing to reject GOD and HIS ways somehow holds more consequences than losing some rewards in heaven. I should never get comfortable and think “I am saved so I can sin as much as I want to.”
- GOD chooses people but HE still wants me to tell people about HIS SON.
- GOD draws people to HIMSELF but HE still wants me to go out to all nations and speak about HIS SON.
- GOD wrote HIS rules on every human’s heart but HE still wants me to reach out to as many people to keep them from rejecting the HOLY SPIRIT.
GOD chose me before HE made the “foundations of the earth.” HE loves “all” humans yet HE knows all of us would not choose HIM. HIS SON volunteered to die for my sins and through belief in the act of love I can have eternal life. I no longer reject GOD’s ways but accept HIS supreme leadership. I can now act like I have been chosen and show love to others.
- Are you stuck on trying to eradicate a single sin out of someone’s life?
- Are you focused on trying to stop sin rather than pointing people to CHRIST?
- Is your life an example of GOD or are you a poster child against GOD?
- Can you praise GOD for your blessings today?