Hebrews 9: 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
“Put your pencils down” exclaimed the moderator. “Oh no” I thought in my mind for I had not finished the test. “This was my only chance to shine and I blew it” I fretted with my young naive mind. The test was over and I had to permanently accept my score forever. I’m doomed! I thought. Maybe I should have prepared.
- There are some actions I take in life that can cause permanent damage.
- There are some things I do that will leave permanent scars.
- There are some situations I face where my regrets will mount high.
We are all born as sinners on this great planet. We have an entire life that is given to us that includes “purpose.” It’s up to me to choose GOD’s purpose to make my life “abundant” for after I die then I will have to stand in front of HIM and give an account of each of my actions.
The most important action is believing that CHRIST was sacrificed once to take away my sins. After HIS death HE rose to life and will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but bring salvation to me. But until HE returns I have a life to live. What should I do?
- GOD wants my life to be full of the same grace HE shows me daily.
- GOD wants my life to include reaching out to those who feel like turning away from HIM.
- GOD wants my life to be abundant in relationships with people.
One day I will have to put my pencil down in life and face all that I have done. I am glad CHRIST took away my sins!
- What are you doing with your life?
- Are you just sitting or are you serving?
- Can you stop focusing on yourself and mend “that” relationship?