Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Whatever is hidden will come out

1 Timothy 5: 24 The sins of some are obvious, reaching the place of judgment ahead of them; the sins of others trail behind them. 25 In the same way, good deeds are obvious, and even those that are not obvious cannot remain hidden forever.

============

Vacation for my parents was finally here! They were going to leave me at home while they were gone! I spied the keys to the car left on the countertop. I slid a piece of paper over them in hopes they would forget about the car and they did!

As I jumped in the car I noticed the engine light stayed on. I raised the hood and to my dismay there was no antifreeze in the radiator. I only had a little money but I bought some stop leak to patch the radiator for my escapades. Then I had to buy some antifreeze. Now I was ready to go but wait… the car did not have much gas.  I was broke before I could get started!

  • Some of my sins are very obvious to others but blind to me.
  • Some of my sins are hidden from others but someone sees them.
  • Some of my sins are spontaneous while others are planned, and I do know better.

GOD says no matter what I have done it will come to light. Now that’s a scary thought.  I mean from fear to failure, everything I tried to hide will be broadcasted like I was a rock star. Is there any hope? Yes! HE will also broadcast some other things I do.

  • GOD sees the smallest things I do for HIM and HE will bless that task.
  • GOD sees the good deeds I do in secret and will bring those to light.
  • GOD sees the great intentions behind the things I do and HE leaps for joy even when no one else sees my effort.

Nothing good can remain hidden forever. GOD is pleased when I follow HIM publicly and privately.

  • Are you doing things for recognition?
  • Are you trying to be good so humans can pat you on the back?
  • Won’t you try doing things for GOD and GOD alone?
  • Can you do something for someone today without letting anyone know you did it?

No comments:

Post a Comment