Thursday, February 7, 2013

Don’t be fooled



Revelation 13: 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

============

Pondering GOD’s love takes me down two paths, why me or why not me. When I go down the “why me” path then I blame GOD for everything that is wrong and I refuse to see HIS mercy. When I go down the “why not me” path then I accept my responsibility and understand I have to account for every action in my life. Both paths have their own destination.

  • Either GOD has the authority to place my name in the Lamb’s book of life or I can blame HIM for having harsh rules that are impossible to follow.
  • Either GOD has the supremacy to place my name in the Lamb’s book of life or I can fight and say HE doesn’t exist because “how can a god allow all these problems?”
  • Either GOD has the sovereignty to place my name in the Lamb’s book of life or I can deny HIS claim that it takes belief in JESUS’ death and resurrection and authority.


I chose to believe!

  • Do you believe your name is written in the Lamb’s book if life?
  • Have you accepted JESUS’ authority over your life?
  • Can you seek HIM today?


No comments:

Post a Comment