Tuesday, February 5, 2013

GOD wins!



Revelation 11: 16 And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:

“We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,
the One who is and who was,
because you have taken your great power
and have begun to reign.

18 The nations were angry,
and your wrath has come.
The time has come for judging the dead,
and for rewarding your servants the prophets
and your people who revere your name,
both great and small—
and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

============

My head was pounding and I could barely breathe. It seemed like every note sent to me was filled with more bad news. I said to myself “this is going to be a rotten day” and guess what… it was!

  • When I focus on everything bad I forget to look at GOD.
  • When I look at everything wrong I can’t see what is right.
  • When I see everything terrible I lose my direction on where GOD is calling me.


When situations arise I tend to forget GOD has already won! I may think HE is losing because I’m feeling rather beat up but HIS victory is nothing but reward for me.

  • GOD rewards me for revering HIS name.
  • GOD rewards me for recognizing HIS place and HIS power.
  • GOD rewards me for reveling in HIS power.


GOD reigns now! HE always has and will always reign. I mean the situations that I think are catastrophic were known to GOD way before they happened. HE understands and HE loves. I get excited just watching HIS power!

  • Are you stuck?
  • Do you think you have no way out?
  • Can you rely on GOD’s matchless power to be in control of your situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment