Monday, March 25, 2013

Make me successful today



Genesis 24: 12 Then he prayed, “Lord, God of my master Abraham, make me successful today, and show kindness to my master Abraham.

============

Ancient Latin must have been the language my professor spoke because I didn’t understand the material. As I sat and studied I realized I didn’t comprehend a thing. I prayed “LORD please help me on this test” and guess what… I failed the test.

  • When I’m in trouble I reach out to GOD but sometimes I’m too late.
  • When I’m lost I reach out to GOD but sometimes I’m already in a world of hurt.
  • When I’m in peril I reach out to GOD but sometimes the road I was going down is closed.


Wait a minute… you mean not all my prayers will be answered the way I want them to be answered? Yes! BUT GOD does want me to include HIM in my plans to make them successful.

  • Before I go on my journey, GOD wants me ask HIM for success.
  • Before I start with my plans GOD wants me to ask HIM for success.
  • Before I move forward with my desires GOD wants e to ask HIM for success.


Moving ahead before GOD gives me permission seems to be my mode of operation. GOD wants me to slow down and ask HIM for “success” the way HE wants it and in HIS time.

  • Do you desire something?
  • Are you working hard on trying to achieve your goal?
  • Won’t you ask GOD to be successful today the way HE wants you to be successful?

No comments:

Post a Comment