Friday, March 15, 2013

All things are possible



Genesis 18: 13 Then the Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh and say, ‘Will I really have a child, now that I am old?’ 14 Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return to you at the appointed time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”

15 Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.”

But he said, “Yes, you did laugh.”

============

Patting my picket I noticed I didn’t have enough money to get on the bus. To my dismay, my money had fallen out of a hole in my pocket. And I couldn’t get home. I was too ashamed to ask people for money.  The bus stopped right in front of me and a person handed me their “bus transfer” ticket. I got a free ride home that day.  It’s hard to believe GOD had a plan for me to run a large department of a corporation someday.

  • There are times when things seem impossible.
  • There are times when only a miracle would transform my situation.
  • There are times when life seems unfair to me.


Current situations blind me to what truly is possible. I think the world is ending because I’m seeing things through a dismal view.  If anyone would have told me my future, I would have laughed.

  • GOD knows the future and doesn’t want me to doubt HIS power.
  • GOD knows what HE is capable of and doesn’t want me to laugh at HIS might.
  • GOD knows HIS plan for me and doesn’t want me to stray away from HIS path.


When I have bad days it seems like GOD doesn’t know what HE is doing. GOD knew the day would be a struggle and has taken that into account with HIS plan for me. All things are possible!

  • Do you think your situation is impossible?
  • Do you feel a bit lost?
  • Can you stop for a moment and ponder GOD’s power?
  • Won’t you believe that if HE says it you should believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment