Thursday, May 16, 2013

GOD has pinpoint precision

Exodus 9:the hand of the Lord will bring a terrible plague on your livestock in the field—on your horses, donkeys and camels and on your cattle, sheep and goats. But the Lord will make a distinction between the livestock of Israel and that of Egypt, so that no animal belonging to the Israelites will die.’”

The Lord set a time and said, “Tomorrow the Lord will do this in the land.” And the next day the Lord did it: All the livestock of the Egyptians died, but not one animal belonging to the Israelites died.

============

Fascinated, I stood outside as the bright sky quickly turned dark. This was not a normal darkness rather the clouds had an eerie color to them. Olive green mixed with grey is the best description I can give the squall. Some of the clouds began to move faster then they started to spiral. It was time to take cover!

As I ran into the basement, the lights went off! Hard rain, wind and loud thunder rocked the house but eventually it passed. Our house was spared but the tornado did touch down with a wake of damage.

  • I cannot explain the times where things happen all around me and I am spared.
  • I do not understand the moments when problems are going on all around me and I am spared.
  • I cannot fathom why a trial happens to some and I am spared.


Many other situations have happened that I cannot explain. From my car spinning out of control and touching nothing to lightning striking feet away and not harming me I have seen many situations where it could have been me but wasn’t. I wonder why GOD has spared me. What does HE want?
 GOD spares me because HE wants me to tell people about HIS SON.
  • GOD spares me because HE wants me to show compassion to others just as HE has for me.
  • GOD spares me because HE wants me to help those who hurt and show them a way to peace.


I can’t just say thanks for saving me and go about my business.  GOD wants me to interact with others to make sure they are alright.  HE protects me and makes me whole so I can help others focus on what HIS SON did for me.

  • Have you been spared from the storm?
  • Did something happen to the person right next to you and you were spared?
  • Can you realize GOD has a purpose for you?
  • Won’t you ask GOD what HE wants you to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment