Monday, February 17, 2014

GOD blesses people through broken people

1 Samuel 10:As Saul turned to leave Samuel, God changed Saul’s heart, and all these signs were fulfilled that day. 10 When he and his servant arrived at Gibeah, a procession of prophets met him; the Spirit of God came powerfully upon him, and he joined in their prophesying. 

============

“Go on a mission’s trip” was the sense that came over me, but my excuse was I didn’t know the Bible well enough so I almost didn’t go.  “Go tell the neighborhood about JESUS” was the thought that popped in my head, but I almost didn’t go because the crowd wasn’t interested and besides, I sin just as much as everyone I would talk to. Why would they listen to me?

  • Sometimes I make excuses so I won’t have to serve others.
  • Sometimes I make excuses so I won’t have to take the hard road.
  • Sometimes I make excuses so I won’t have to change.


Impossible situations seem to pop up in my life and my blindness can’t seem to find any way out of them. Fear, worry and doubt enter my heart, then my own plans kick in and it seems like things get messed up further. BUT GOD has taken my heart into account when developing the plan for me.

  • GOD put’s situations in my face to change my heart.
  • GOD places circumstances in my way so I can only depend on HIM and HIM alone.
  • GOD installs people in my life to keep me praying instead of depending on my own wit.


GOD owns my heart and HE sees the junk I want to add to it.  HE placed HIS HOLY SPIRIT in it so I would always turn back to HIM, no matter how many times I run away from HIM.  HIS love is abundant and HIS faith is everlasting. HIS grace is sufficient and HIS mercy is unlimited.

  • Is your heart hard?
  • Are you blind to your hard heart and see no way out?
  • Can you drop your plan and allow GOD to grow you HIS way?


No comments:

Post a Comment