Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Listening



Job 15: 11 Are God’s consolations not enough for you,
    words spoken gently to you?
12 Why has your heart carried you away,
    and why do your eyes flash,
13 so that you vent your rage against God
    and pour out such words from your mouth?

============

Listening to GOD can be difficult sometimes. I mean HE is invisible and inaudible right? Wrong! GOD is extremely visible and is in front of me right now. HE made everything with HIS power and speaks to me daily. I may not want to hear what HE has to say and that’s why I need grace.

  • GOD says “Give to that person” and it’s up to me to respond the way HE wants me to.
  • GOD says “Forgive that person” and it’s up to me to respond the way HE has forgiven me.
  • GOD says “Pray for that person” and it’s up to me to respond the way HE showed me by the example of praying for those who killed HIM.


When I vent my anger at GOD, I’m telling HIM HE isn’t doing a good job and I know better. My frustration leads to a complaint rather than praise. GOD wants me to see HIM the way HE shows me. HE says just look around and you will see ME. Seek and I will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment