Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A wonderful Prayer for You!

Psalm 20:May the Lord answer you when you are in distress;
    may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
May he send you help from the sanctuary
    and grant you support from Zion.
May he remember all your sacrifices
    and accept your burnt offerings.
May he give you the desire of your heart
    and make all your plans succeed.
May we shout for joy over your victory

    and lift up our banners in the name of our God.
May the Lord grant all your requests.

============

What a delightful prayer! When I read this prayer I quickly realized that I need to align my thoughts to GOD’s. Any thought I have needs to be measured against HIS word and ways because they could be answered with positive or negative outcomes. I did realize something.

  • GOD hears me when I am in distress and is planning something great for me.
  • GOD sends help and grants support for me even when I don’t see it.
  • GOD sees any sacrifice I have made, especially the ones no one else knows.
  • GOD knows the desires of my heart even before I am aware of them and HE does not take them lightly, so HE makes strong plans for them to succeed.
  • GOD gives victory and grants requests so this allows me to shout praise to HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment