Thursday, March 5, 2015

ALWAYS is a Strong Word

Psalm 9:The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed,
    a stronghold in times of trouble.
10 Those who know your name trust in you,
    for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.

============

I have never seen a time when GOD refused me. I mean I could have done the dumbest thing that would seem catastrophic to our relationship, yet GOD seems to be above the pettiness. It’s almost like GOD can see into my future or something.

  • GOD knew the trouble I would go through before HE made me.
  • GOD knew each trial I would go through and has already protected me from the impact of the fall.
  • GOD knew the snares I would get myself into prior to making me and HE still made me with love and care.

It’s no surprise to GOD when I have a troubled heart. HE knew the trouble was coming a long time before it happened. HE opens HIS arms wide and welcomes me when I truly seek HIM. Blaming GOD is dangerous. Taking JESUS’ death and resurrection lightly is intolerable to GOD. Stifling the HOLY SPIRIT is unacceptable. Yet when I do these things GOD does something amazing. HE wipes away my tears and holds me tight.

GOD ALWAYS is trustworthy.
  • Where do you seek your peace?
  • Do you think the trouble you are in is not known by GOD?
  • Can you truly seek HIS face today?


No comments:

Post a Comment