Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Protected Forever

Psalm 11:You, Lord, will keep the needy safe
    and will protect us forever from the wicked,
who freely strut about
    when what is vile is honored by the human race.

============

In a state of shock I stared, waiting for the horrible ride to be over. This was my first time I had been robbed and unfortunately it wouldn’t be the last. As the bus came to a halt my friend and I stepped off the bus in a daze. I was already broke and what little I had was taken from me.

  • Sometimes I ask “Where is GOD?”
  • Sometimes I ask “Why didn’t YOU protect me?”
  • Sometimes I ask “What did I do to deserve this LORD?”


It’s easy to think GOD is not with me when something goes wrong in my life. I mean as soon as I believed in JESUS as my savior life is supposed to be easy, right? Wrong! In fact there are times where life seems to be harder when siding with GOD. The thieves had their moment and they were rich that day while I was poor. BUT GOD wanted me to notice something different.

  • GOD wants me to know HE protected me through dangerous situations and still does.
  • GOD wants me to know HE sees everything that has happened to me and has protected me the entire time.
  • GOD wants me to know HE has me in HIS hands and no human can pull me out.


The arrogant go about making a name for themselves, sometimes without morals or scruples. BUT GOD wants me to humble myself and side with HIM. HE knows HE is protecting a sinner, but this sinner has accepted the way GOD protects me.

  • Are you nervous?
  • Do you feel on your own?
  • Can you seek GOD’s protection which is infallible?
  • Will you seek shelter in GOD’s loving arms today?

No comments:

Post a Comment