Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Health of Being Amazed

Psalm 8:Lord, our Lord,
    how majestic is your name in all the earth!
You have set your glory
    in the heavens.
Through the praise of children and infants

    you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
    to silence the foe and the avenger.
When I consider your heavens,
    the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
    which you have set in place,
what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
    human beings that you care for them?

============

Each day I wake up with a choice. Do I see GOD as the answer or the problem? I mean when I wake up worried, grumpy or scared I may have already made my choice. How can I see things different?

  • GOD wants me to ponder HIS title “GOD” which is above any person, situation or thought.
  • GOD wants me to ponder HIS location which is everywhere, even in the furthest regions of space.
  • GOD wants me to ponder HIS plan that is accepted by optimistic children not pessimistic, failed, faithless, foes.
  • GOD wants me to ponder HIS work where the same GOD who ignited the sun fashioned me just the way HE wanted me to be.


Doubt, fear, greed, lust, anger, slander and envy are all enemies of GOD. I can choose to side with these enemies and fall into a great deal of health issues. Whether physical, emotional, mental or spiritual, the consequences are dire. By pondering who, what, where and when GOD is I become amazed. In my amazement, I can actually here HIM versus when I am complaining about HIM.

HE is amazing. HE is stronger than any situation I put myself in. HE is everywhere I would run. HE has already won the battle even when I fail. HE is always forgiving, always loving to me.

  • What have you decided today?
  • Have you decided to see GOD as the problem or the solution?
  • Will you open your mouth and thank HIM for where HE has you?
  • Can you ponder and praise GOD today?


No comments:

Post a Comment