Thursday, September 17, 2015

Daily Trust-Filled Requests

Psalm 143:Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life.
Rescue me from my enemies, Lord,
    for I hide myself in you.
10 Teach me to do your will,
    for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
    lead me on level ground.

============

“What are you going to do with your life?” was the question pointed towards me. I had no idea! I was going to get together with some friends, perhaps work out and go to a club. With no direction and no counseling, I wondered, “what am I supposed to be doing and how am I going to get there and what if I fail?”

  • Looking into the future is a difficult thing to do for me.
  • Predicting the future based on my past is a flaw in my thinking.
  • Seeing the future without direction causes me to worry, doubt and fear.


When pressures of life pile on and I try to look into the future, I can only see more pressure. That’s because the current pressure starts in the mind which is connected to my eyes that are blinded by the current situation. BUT GOD has a remedy.

  • GOD wants me to ask HIM to “Show me” the way I should go so I can have a solid path.
  • GOD wants me to ask HIM to “Rescue me” from my enemies so I won’t bring HIS judgment for them onto me for my retaliation.
  • GOD wants me to ask HIM to “Teach me” to do HIS will because otherwise I would not follow HIM at all.
  • GOD wants me to ask HIM to “Lead me” on level ground so I can get off the ups and downs of life made by humans.


Dreams, expectations and ambitions are great to have as long as I have GOD with them. Humans throw out traps and snares to be in power in their own way, BUT GOD wants me to walk on level ground, remaining content in extreme poverty or wealth. HE wants me to trust HIS plan for me and ask HIM to show me the way in which I should go. I am renewed by GOD daily.

  • Are you under pressure?
  • Do you feel lost right now?
  • Can you ask GOD to show, rescue, teach and lead you?
  • Will you begin praising HIM now, even before HE does those things for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment