Thursday, October 1, 2015

Daily Health


Psalm 150:Praise the Lord.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
    praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
    praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with timbrel and dancing,
    praise him with the strings and pipe,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
    praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord

============

Praise is not only a feeling, it is an action. I sometimes feel so elated that I just want to shout with glee. But there are other times where I don’t feel like praising so much. In fact there are times when I feel like complaining. BUT GOD wants me to praise.

  • Praising GOD is great to do on a daily basis to keep my mind on “what is” versus “what isn’t.”
  • Praising GOD when I don’t feel like it takes effort but helps me minimize the problem to something small.
  • Praising GOD helps me focus on HIM and HIS power and HIS love, which in turn helps me understand I am in that same family.


It is time for praise! Like going to the gym, I may not feel like doing it but feel great when I finish. Praise should not be an option rather a time of day. I should not ask myself, “should I praise GOD when I’m going through whatever problem” rather I should ask myself, “what time am I going to praise GOD today.”

  • Do you think praising GOD is a choice?
  • Do you praise GOD only when you feel like it?
  • Can you stop what you are doing right now and praise GOD?


No comments:

Post a Comment