Friday, October 16, 2015

Getting What’s Due


Proverbs 11: The righteous person is rescued from trouble,
    and it falls on the wicked instead.

============

“I found a checkbook” said a friend. “Let’s go buy some groceries!” He said. I thought this was a great idea since my bank account was more than nil. We bought all kinds of groceries and piled them in my junker of a car. On the way back to my apartment, my car broke down. I had to get a tow truck and the cost of repairs was exactly half the cost of the groceries.

  • Sometimes my action causes trouble.
  • Sometimes I am involved in evil plots.
  • Sometimes my ways are not GOD’s ways.


It seemed like people could “get away” with stuff and I couldn’t. Every time I tried something evil, it seemed like I would get in trouble for it and they wouldn’t. Was I supposed to be learning something?

  • GOD says to me “If you follow MY ways, I will guide you to the best path.”
  • GOD says to me “Drop your wicked ways and follow ME.”
  • GOD says to me “A little sin is like yeast, it rises up and ruins the entire batch of dough.”


I was on the wrong path, BUT GOD saw fit to intervene and put me back on HIS path. No get-rich-quick schemes or theft shall win the prize. Following GOD is the way to go. I was a teen at a crossroads and GOD said follow me or die. I chose GOD and HE has blessed me tremendously ever since!

  • Are you dreaming up wicked ways?
  • Do you have a scheme you are trying to secretly do?
  • Do you understand that every wicked action from you will fall on you tenfold?
  • Will you stop scheming and start following GOD?



No comments:

Post a Comment